[Wine] Installing Lotus Approach...errors

paulkruger wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 7 13:32:14 CDT 2009

I had to reinstall my Mandriva distro a few days ago.

The last install I had Wine and had no problem installing Lotus Approach via WINE.

After the new fresh install it will not install.  I can't provide any particular error as all I get is a window with ever increasing error numbers in the title bar but no information.  I have to force quit WINE at that point.

Why would it work fine once and after a re-install fail entirely?

Do I need something else that I am missing?

Former desktop was Gnome now on KDE if that makes any difference.

( New to Linux so speak English. ha ha )