[Wine] Re: AADE Filter Design: "ActiveX component can't create obj

Snake450 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 8 19:06:11 CDT 2009

Alright you first need to either copy it from windows or download it from somewhere a filed called Msscript.ocx, then in your terminal type "regsvr32 msscript.ocx", then with wintricks vcrun2005 then winetricks wsh56 once its done it should allow you to enter the program without that crash, if you see the crash again uninstall and reinstall it. I don't know what this program is but It doesn't crash for me with those installed.