[Wine] Steps for accessing network files in wine application

A. Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 09:59:44 CDT 2009

> Riiiiight, except that has nothing to do with Wine. It's one of many ways how you can use Samba. BTW you really should use credentials filename for usename & password.

True.  Lol... How much you want to bet, he'll be getting "thank you"'s
in a few months.  In the past I've posted Wine how-to's in the Ubuntu
forums, simply because that's where people asked and it was a good
medium at the time.

I'm interested in seeing the responses. :)  Thanks for the off-topic
info Igloo.  I'm glad you figured it out.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com