[Wine] Re: WC3 - Can´t connect to Battle.Net and can´t find lan games

Snake450 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 9 12:48:29 CDT 2009

No 9999 that means you have to find the solution if you can't connect read the AppDB and check if anyone is having the same issue as you. You'll usually find it in bugzilla all but for specific ones look up the program/game on AppDB, right below the ratings you'll see bug reports if anyone of them match check if anyone has solved them or there is a patch. If you do find one come back here and I'll explain how to patch wine from source, for now I'll try WarCraft 3 maybe I'll find what the problem is.