[Wine] Windows forms application

AndrewThorpe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 10 10:12:53 CDT 2009

Hey guys, I have a need to run a tool that has been developed by the company I work for in OSX, the application is a small windows form based app that basically reads XML files and calls other programs.

All that works fine, apart from a toolbar is missing (I've been told it was a dockable-toolbar if that helps) also, clicking the options button from the menu should bring up another form, and that doesn't work either.

Hopefully there is some easy fix that I'm missing.

What I've done so far:

Used MacPorts to download/install wine then used the Winetricks script to get the MSVC* dlls.

Upgraded to the latest version of xQuatz (I've read that fixed some issues but to no avail)

System Information:
Intel Mac
OSX 10.5.7
Wine Version 1.0.1 (compiled from source with MacPorts)

Here's the console log for opening the app:

Code:
fixme:virtual:NtAllocateVirtualMemory MEM_WRITE_WATCH type not supported
fixme:ole:CoGetContextToken stub
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"Accessibility"
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32d2e0,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 4132 (SPI_GETDROPSHADOW)
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"AssetManager.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"AssetManager.resources"
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
err:listview:LISTVIEW_WindowProc unknown msg 2008 wp=00000000 lp=00000000
err:listview:LISTVIEW_WindowProc unknown msg 2007 wp=00000005 lp=00000000
err:listview:LISTVIEW_WindowProc unknown msg 2210 wp=004e0001 lp=0001004e

And when I try to open the options form from the menu, these are added:

Code:
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE

Please let me know if there is any other information you need