[Wine] A4tech xl-740k - turning characters problem

Vatras wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 10 14:11:19 CDT 2009

Hello everyone. I just bought a brand new mouse (A4tech xl-740k) and instaled NFS PS. After starting a single race, the car turned by itself, I thought that it's the fault of the setup.exe. On Windows (Microsoft) everything was ok. After trying everything I instaled Residen Evil and NFS Ms... and this time it also was fixed. I checked the bug on wine 1.1.14, 1.1.20 and 1.1.27 on kubuntu and Arch with KDE, when I turned off the mouse, everything was normal.

So what should I do? Anyone knows a way to fix this problem?