[Wine] Mobimouse

tekergo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 11 09:22:43 CDT 2009

Dear wine-experts,

I use (jaunty) linux and successfully installed the trial of the application called mobimouse (http://www.morphologic.hu/mldownload/Orszagh-fele-angol-magyar-magyar-angol-nagyszotar-MoBiMouse-6.html) under wine. I used it before under windows and it really is a clever software. It works like stardict: recognises what word is under the mouse-pointer and immediately translates it in a pop up windows. Or at least that is how it worked with windows xp. (please do not suggest using stardict because they are not comparable)

When I tried to execute the program with wine I got the following error message from wine: "cXMLDOC::_SelectAndCreateNode: root node selection failed (0x0) [.\XMLDoc.cpp (286)]" and the application was aborted.

Could sy tell me what went wrong? and of course what to do?

Thx in advance!

PS: The wine version I currently have is: 1.1.27