[Wine] GE centricity viewer??

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 11:24:30 CDT 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:18:13 -0400, John Drescher wrote:

>>        Without terminal log it is unlikely that anybody will able to
>>        help
>> you because
>> terminal log from Wine often contains some clues about what might be
>> wrong. So
>> please provide this log. [...]
>>
> I think one problem with these instructions is some users do not have a
> clue what a terminal is [....]

	No, that's not the problem. I use several terminals all the time.

	Also I did read the part about getting the log. But, try as I
might, I could not construct the necessary command toget the log of --
and the section referred to was no help.

	I have tried these :

[btth at Hbsk2 CDH]$ pwd
/media/CDH
[btth at Hbsk2 CDH]$ autorun.exe
bash: autorun.exe: command not found
[btth at Hbsk2 CDH]$ /media/CDH/autorun.exe
bash: /media/CDH/autorun.exe: Permission denied
[btth at Hbsk2 CDH]$ /media/CDH/autorun.exe
bash: /media/CDH/autorun.exe: Permission denied
[btth at Hbsk2 CDH]$ cd
[btth at Hbsk2 ~]$ /media/CDH/autorun.exe
bash: /media/CDH/autorun.exe: Permission denied
[btth at Hbsk2 ~]$

	I have also poked around for a couple hours with Nautilus in many
of the files in my .wine, trying to find anything that even seems to have
anything to do with CDH -- until I begin to doubt it's there at all.