[Wine] GE centricity viewer??

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Aug 12 11:57:50 CDT 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 12:46:45 -0400, John Drescher wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Beartooth<beartooth at comcast.net>
> wrote:

	[....]
>> ... I could not construct the necessary command to get the log of --
>> and the section referred to was no help.
	[....]
> How about
>
> wine autorun.exe

	Well, I certainly never thought of that -- nor likely would have;
I *thought* there had to be something obvious to all but me ...

	So I did try it. But :

[btth at Hbsk2 ~]$ wine autorun.exe
wine: could not load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\autorun.exe": Module not
found
[btth at Hbsk2 ~]$

> Also you probably do not want to run autorun but the application listed
> in the .ini file that autorun loads and executes.

	hmmm... I tried to display rather than run autorun, hoping to
spot that file. Most apps just failed. Vim (which I've never used, nor
vi) opened it, but displayed reams of what to me was gibberish. I skimmed
the gibberish, but did not spot a .ini. Is there another way to find it?