[Wine] Wine Over NFS

josepablocastro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 12 21:28:41 CDT 2009

hi everybody.
I got a local network (10 machines), with one NFS server. I need install Modelsim XE in each computer. In the server machine I can change the serial number of the C:\ unit. But when I try to run in other machine (NFS Client) the software says that the serial number of the unit doesn't match with the serial number of the license file. When I look in the configuration (winecfg) the serial number match, but doesn't work.
Someone knowns how make to wine change the serial number of the C:\ unit in a NFS Client.
Thanks