[Wine] GE centricity viewer??

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 09:02:28 CDT 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 14:27:48 -0400, John Drescher wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Beartooth<beartooth at comcast.net>
> wrote:
	[...]
>> [btth at Hbsk2 ~]$ wine autorun.exe
>> wine: could not load L"C:\\windows\\system32\\autorun.exe": Module not
>> found
>> [btth at Hbsk2 ~]$
>>
> Do that from the folder that contains autorun.exe

	That launches what seems to be a form of IE, which stops with the
same error about support; meanwhile, the terminal tab I launched it from
gets more messages than it can hold. (Scrolling back up as far as
possible does not reach back to the prompt.) Most of them seem to start
with "fixme" or "err."

	For what should I look through the messages I can see?