[Wine] Wrong font displaying in a windows program.

yungblood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 14 17:30:19 CDT 2009

Hi,
  I am trying to use a program called Persona. It appears that everything is working perfectly, except for the font it displays. I know it's not a common program, so finding any info about it is difficult. It is displaying one of the symbol fonts. How would I go about finding out what font it really is trying to use, and installing that font?

  If needed, I can provide a screen shot of both linux & windows.
-Kevin