[Wine] Re: Ctrl Select Dodgy

jamiekitson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 16 08:12:56 CDT 2009

Thanks for your replies, I think you both might have missed the point though. The focus on mouse over is fine, and I am happy with the way that works, the problem is that the ctrl button press does not carry over from one focused application to the wine application. I have confirmed that this does work on normal Linux applications.

ie, mouse is over application/window A and application A has focus. Press and hold ctrl and move mouse over to application/window B (an open file dialogue) and still holding ctrl try to select multiple items.