[Wine] No scoreboard in Team Fortress 2

immunmotbluescreen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 16 13:19:21 CDT 2009

I'm using openSUSE 11.1 KDE 4.1 and I'm trying to install Team Fortress 2 which I installed by clicking run with wine on the setup.exe which was on the DVD. Steam installed installed with no problems, But when I start TF2:
1.I get no background image in the menu,
2. there is no crossair in the game,
3. the scoreboard doesn't appear by click tab,
4. the frag notifications doesn't work and
5. I can't see the progress when capturing a control point. But otherwise it runs well, the sound works and stuff.

Lots of people got it to run perfectly in the WineHQ and I've seen a youtube video where he had it running just like in Windows. What am I doing wrong?