[Wine] Re: Any luck with Quickbooks?

yungblood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 18 10:59:22 CDT 2009

Ok. I upgraded to 1.1.27.

IE6 now seems partially broken. I will have to check that out further.

I tried installing quick books again. The installation did go farther, but it still failed. With 1.1.19, it died just after it said it was copying new files. Now, it got about 50% according to the progress bar before it failed.

I also tried it from both the real CD & an iso of the CD. I tried the iso, since I got tired of retrieving the CD from the safe.

Ideas?
-Kevin

P.S.
  In my previous post, I meant to say I installed ie6 & dotnet 2.0 with winetricks.

P.P.S
  Also, I don't know if it matters, but I am trying to install quick books premiere 2009.