[Wine] Re: Put WINE in Google OS

Rahvasaadik wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 19 06:07:23 CDT 2009

tparker wrote:
> On 08/18/2009 05:13 PM, Rahvasaadik wrote:
>
> > the Wine could be slowly dropped as more and better apps are built for Google OS,
> >

> I think I understand the sentiment, but why would I want to do something
> that would lead to wine being dropped when I have no intention of ever
> using google os?

A Very good point indeed.

It could be dropped as an official extension for gOS, but not for other Linux distros. Anyway, thats what I would do, but I bet Google is a lot smarter than I am.
Better think of all the financial backing you would get from Google if you were to negotiate with them to integrate Wine into gOS.

This project would get a major omgwtfrocketboost on the way of killing Microsoft.