[Wine] Re: Mouse Cursor drifts in some directx games

flippo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 19 09:37:53 CDT 2009

Okay, I got rid of the /dev/event* warnings by modifying my udev rules (I am now caught up on what the /dev/event* devices are assosciated with) I am not particularly fond of this for security reasons.

It does appear I wont have t keep the change, however, as it does not solve my pointer problem.

Maybe I'm missing something in the log files, are there any particular things I should be searching for?