[Wine] Re: Strange problem with wine

luquino wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 19 12:31:44 CDT 2009

I tried to disable compiz, but still the same problem.
I found in Synaptic history, that in those days I only added skype and w64codecs, updated libraries like telepathy and libboost. Nothing more.
Video drivers are installed since two months and there have been no changes in them.
I tried to disable / enable pulseaudio, but nothing to do.
I tried to reinstall the Emulator, no way.
Finally I uninstalled WINE and reinstalled. But still it doesn't work.

Definitely I have no more ideas.