[Wine] pulseaudio/wine question

Alan Jenkins alan.james.jenkins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:54:14 CDT 2009

You can quite easily get pulseaudio working well. Follow this guide:
http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup .
http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/PerfectSetup

The general gist of it is that you need to set wine to use the alsa output
and then edit your .asoundrc file in your home directory to contain:

pcm.!default {
type pulse
}

ctrl.!default {
type pulse
}

Please note that I just wrote those lines from memory and your best to check
it with the Perfect setup guide.