[Wine] Windows closing just be mouse movement

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Wed Aug 19 18:17:06 CDT 2009

Sorry, a bit clueless here:

My father has Quicken 2003 running on Wine (1.01 I believe, but I'm not sure
how to check) with Ubuntu 9.04.  Unfortunately,
I'm "tech support" but my only access is via remote desktop and ssh and I
don't use wine myself.

Quicken starts fine, but, for example, when he tries to open a report he
will get a new window opened and as soon as he moves his mouse into the
window the window closes.

This sound familiar to anyone?  Any suggestions for debugging?

Can (should?) I try and install the latest development version?

Thanks,

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org