[Wine] Re: Mouse Cursor drifts in some directx games

flippo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 19 18:58:48 CDT 2009

Okay, new update:

This appears only to happen when I use the synaptics touchpad.  I am in the process of moving, so with some effort I dug out a wired mosue and plugged it into my laptop with good results.  When I move the mouse and stop the cursor remains stationary, but if I touch the touchpad it slowly scrolls down.  I still have no idea whats wrong, but this seems to be good debugging information and makes these things useful for now.  I will attempt to reinstall my xorg synaptics drivers later and see if that has an affect.