[Wine] FYI -- Just to let you know of potential sound problems

Kiernan Holland rofthorax at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:56:56 CDT 2009

I don't know if this would help, but a ways back I was reading about how to
speed up 9.04, and someone said to replace Pulse with Esound..  It seems to
work, but I don't know what it is actually doing.

Here is a tutorial I made on youtube covering it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN70LNMdGo0

There is also a tutorial somewhere about why not to remove pulse, that it
removes gnome-desktop.. I also don't know what the problem is with that.