[Wine] Re: Wrong font displaying in a windows program.

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 21 12:02:58 CDT 2009

yungblood wrote:
> Thanks dimesio!
>
>   I didn't know anything was posted there since I didn't see it under appdb. Though I do still have a minor issue. Is there a way to have it use the terminal font? That's one of the built in fonts that don't have a .ttf file. Then it would display everything correctly. Without that, the boxes that are drawn with line characters don't display correct. Or is there a .ttf font out there that has those chars?
> -Kevin

AFAIK, Wine can only use TrueType fonts. I found this page, with a couple of ttf versions of the fixedsys font that you can try: http://fixedsys.moviecorner.de/?p=download&l=1

Could you add an entry to the AppDB for this program? I can't really test it beyond starting up, since I don't have an account anywhere to log into.