[Wine] Disc reading problem...

remy01 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 21 19:51:27 CDT 2009

I have a certain Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast disc that I am trying to load an autorun.exe off of with wine, but with a peculiar problem: the game executable is labeled "AUTORUN.EXE;1", along with many other files of a similar suffix. When I try to run it, wine works for a bit then gives up, showing no screen or other indication. I then tried to rename the exe and other files on the disc and reburn it. It seems to have installed fine but upon loading the menu it shows a NO DISC error and the menu itself runs extremely slow. I have checked the appDB and apparently no such bug or for that matter such underperformance has been indicated with this particular game. If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! I am running Mint 7 Gloria under GNOME.