[Wine] Re: Any luck with Quickbooks?

yungblood wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 24 10:36:09 CDT 2009

IE6 is working, it just didn't like the home page it was set to. I think that's a flash issue.

Still no luck with installing quick books.

How would I find out what is causing the install to fail? I can say this, it's failing in a "clean" fashion. It's not dumping wine. The windows installer says something about the installation being interrupted. Then it tells me I can try again later, and it gives me a finish button to close the installer.

I'm a decent programmer. This is my first time wanting to debug wine. What tools are available to help me?
-Yungblood