[Wine] League of Legends - Beta in Wine

teamvass wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 24 14:04:06 CDT 2009

I just got into the League of Legends beta and I know it's asking for a lot to get a game in it's beta working but I cannot get past the installation because it errors out when it tries to install AdobeAIR. I have installed AdobeAIR to be native but because it is part of the installer it will keep erroring me.

It creates a folder and I've tried running the updater after killing the installation when it reaches the end but of course that didn't work. Tried deleting and reinstalling the files. It could just be that the program is really new but I thought I'd post it anyhow.

Jaunty 64bit
8800 Nvidia GTS
2.4 Intel Core Duo
4 gigs of ram