[Wine] Re: Open With "A Wine Application": a ridiculous amoun

xxxxme wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 25 21:40:48 CDT 2009

> To prevent Wine from creating new entries, disable winemenubuilder.
> http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-c847a3ded88bac0e61aae0037fa7dbd4c7ae042a

When I disable winemenubuilder this way, though, I get a backtrace every time I run something with wine from the terminal.  My solution: use a "native" winemenubuilder.exe that does nothing.

Code:
#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
printf("Do you want some cheese with your whine?\n");
return 0;
}

It probably doesn't have to do anything at all, but I want it to do something : ).  I built an exe with MinGWin running under wine.