[Wine] Re: Programs are taking a terrible long time before they start

MartinS wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 26 15:42:32 CDT 2009

Thanks a lot!

I don't have a printer and normally I don't have the cups daemon started. I started the cups daemon and programm loaded instantaniously. Do you know a solution how to get this behaviour with cups disabled? I think I uninstalled something from my system which has to do with printing, unfortunately I didn't find anything in my system logs... All I know is, that it was working just fine before, without cups running...