[Wine] Wine Emulator Problem (Ubuntu 9.04) Ether Saga Online

azninvazn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 27 00:58:35 CDT 2009

hi guys, new to wine. : D

Ether Saga was running great...until something terrible happened
when Ether Saga is running on a virtual desktop ( i use 1024 x 768 ) , it works fine until i switch windows...then Ether Saga dissappears when i switch back..and all i see is the blank blue background of the virtual desktop emulator.

There are several possible fixes to this problem, including:

1. Being able to run Ether saga without the virtual desktop..which doesnt work for me, the screen goes black and nothing happens

2. Windowed mode works, but WASD and space on cloud do not. If anyone could fix this problem that would solve my problem as well : P

3. Or...just figure out a solution to the above problem

This is huge for me because if i can no longer multi-task while playing Ether Saga, i probably am just going to quit, which would be a shame because i really enjoy playing this MMO. : D

helpppp meee? : D