[Wine] Re: No programs launch

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 28 14:32:43 CDT 2009

Please don't bump posts that haven't received new posts in mere hours... A proper reply can sometimes even take days.

Kaymeerah wrote:
> that didnt work, its ubuntu 9.04 64 bit, and the mount manager cant connect..
>
> related?

No. A mount manager is a tool that lets you quickly and easily mount hard drives and partitions. It is not related to Wine. The "write access" you're seeing is about write instructions to memory, not storage.

By the way, I don't know what's going wrong here, so I can't help you. It seems like the system or something else won't allow Wine to use the memory range it needs, though.