[Wine] Redirecting output from Linux-binaries called by wine

Hagen Fuchs hagen.fuchs at physik.tu-dresden.de
Fri Aug 28 14:35:06 CDT 2009

Hi,

> Correct, learning bash will get you a long way, especially if you're
> mixing in UNIX/Linux commands.

In way of defense, I have to admit, I'm quite comfortable with shell
scripting.  However, as I have tried to outline (perhaps ambiguously), I
cannot rely on advanced UNIX tools, as the redirection has to happen on
the Win32/Wine-level.

After a few more hours' worth of experimenting - a tad more than I had
planned on spending - I'm now fairly certain that this kind of
redirection is not possible at all.  Or is it? :)

Regards,
  Hagen