[Wine] Re: Code Page Changes

dizwell wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 28 20:44:13 CDT 2009

I'm guessing you are talking about the $LANG environment variable? Already set to en_AU.UTF-8 if so, and yet the problem arises.

And as I say, in the Java SQL Developer program, running natively on Linux and therefore fully aware of my $LANG settings, along with all the other environment variables, I have no problem storing/compiling extended characters into the code.

This is a Wine-specific thing, therefore. Setting a generic Linux environment variable is not going to fix it (and, more pertinently perhaps, has not done so).

Any other suggestions, please?