[Wine] Joypad axis not being detected in wine.

Dyamalos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 29 14:35:57 CDT 2009

I've searched for this all over the place and couldn't find anyone having the same problem.

I have a Logitech Wingman wireless controller.

As far as I can tell from doing various calibrations on it, the kernel and all other programs detect all axis.

However when trying to map the controller in wine, it detects all axes, including the slider bar at the top right, but the Y axsis on the right analog stick.

The program I've tried to configure is Final Fantasy XI

I just tested it in ZSNES to make sure it indeed worked at all before making the post.