[Wine] Graphics Demos problems OpenGL issue?

mocham wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 30 02:39:05 CDT 2009

I can't seem to run any of the "Platnum" OpenGL demos listed on http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=category&iId=95&sAction=view&sTitle=Browse+Applications.  Even with a clean .wine directory they just crash with a dialog box that says an internal error occurred.  I'm running Ubuntu Jaunty with Wine 1.1.28.  Video card is nvidia 9500GT with 180.53 driver, direct rendering on and OpenGL 3.0.0.  glxgears and other native OpenGL programs have no problem running.

What other files need to be refreshed to simulate a clean Wine installation?  I just rename my .wine to something else and then try to run these demos.  Are there some other config files somewhere else?

Could my problem be related to nvidia TwinView?