[Wine] Re: Game Screen Rotated 90 Degrees

mdfederici wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 30 15:26:10 CDT 2009

AFAIK, no one's ever reported this problem before.  Are any native apps doing this? Are all Wine apps doing this, or just this game? What video card/drivers?[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. It is only this app. I've not had this problem with any other app, wine or linux. I have an intel graphics card(Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller) and I used this guide to setup my drivers with Jaunty: