[Wine] wine.budgetdedicated.com still down

jdb2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 31 08:28:29 CDT 2009

For the past several days I've been getting errors when running anything that uses apt-get to update my local APT package index -- eg. running 'sudo apt-get update' , as of right now, produces :

Code:
Err http://wine.budgetdedicated.com jaunty Release.gpg
  Unable to connect to wine.budgetdedicated.com http: [IP: 81.171.111.184 80]
Err http://wine.budgetdedicated.com jaunty/main Translation-en_US
  Unable to connect to wine.budgetdedicated.com http: [IP: 81.171.111.184 80]
Fetched 4689B in 2min 0s (39B/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: Failed to fetch http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt/dists/jaunty/Release.gpg  Unable to connect to wine.budgetdedicated.com http: [IP: 81.171.111.184 80]

W: Failed to fetch http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/apt/dists/jaunty/main/i18n/Translation-en_US.bz2  Unable to connect to wine.budgetdedicated.com http: [IP: 81.171.111.184 80]

W: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Does anyone know what's going on and/or when this issue will be resolved?

jdb2