[Wine] A big "Thank you!" to all WINE-Developers!

acetox94 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 31 15:50:05 CDT 2009

Dear WINE-Developers,

I want to say "thank you!" to all WINE-Developers for their great work. Cause of WINE, Im a 100% Linux-User, without any Dual-Boot-System or VM-Apps. This Project is more important for me than than any other project (Except the Linux-Kernel :-P ) and Im so glad it exits :-)

I think without it, Linux would be not as good as with it. Cause of WINE (Wich btw was my first Linux-App I compiled) I learned a lot about Linux and its Functions (e.g. as I noticed, compiling).

I hope this will be a Project, wich will never end incompletly and wich makes you as happy coding it as me using it :-)

Your acetox94 (Sorry for my bad english, Im german ;-) )