[Wine] Re: Garry's Mod Questions

saronn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 31 21:05:15 CDT 2009

I downloaded the .tar.gz of lspci and went into pretty much all the folders, "make"-ing and "make install"-ing until it did something(in the readme thing it talked about using those codes, so I just over-used.). It showed pretty much everything except the video card, having all these controllers. Also, I think I found the right video card and I have the .tar.gz but I don't really know what to do with it. I "make"-ed everywhere, and nothing exactly did anything.

plz to help meh dilemma D: