[Wine] Re: http://wine.budgetdedicated.com is down.

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 31 23:16:58 CDT 2009

WilDCarD wrote:
> It wouldn't be a problem, especially for something as valuable to the community as the wine project is.
> My site currently runs around 3500 GB per month. I currently mirror several major linux distributions. I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can.

Sounds awesome. Will need to take this to the wine-devel mailing least since Scot and most developers don't read forum.

Could you send a reply to wine-devel? You might want to subscribe to it first so your e-mail goes through. If you do not want to receive e-mail you can set so in your subscription options.

WilDCarD wrote:
> I've never set up an apt mirror, but at the very least I could mirror packages. Please let me know how I can help.

AFAIK shouldn't be a problem - just few directories to mirror.

WilDCarD wrote:
> I can't guarantee perfect uptime, but I definitely try!

Nothing is perfect, even Google goes off-line (some parts at least).