[Wine] Re: Can I change from Development to Stable maintaining my apps?

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 1 18:08:50 CST 2009

Sorry most likely swaping back to 1.0.1 it will not work due to registry differences between the wine versions.

I am sorry to say 1.2 is not a offical wine version yet.   It something ubuntu has done.    Inside there is a 1.1.x something.   The 1.1.x development line is not compatible with 1.0.1 line.

Ubuntu could not be happy with labing the wine development line what it is.  ie 1.1.x