[Wine] Close Combat III: double-clicking does not work

puudeli wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 2 07:30:16 CST 2009

Hi,

I can play Close Combat III just fine, the problem is that double clicking on units in the requisition screen does not work. So I can't requisition units. The installation works and the game works. The game is becomes useless if you can't get any units :-)

Basic info:

Code:

$ wine --version
wine-1.1.31

$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        9.10
Codename:       karmic

I have tried win95, win98, win2000 and XP all have the same issue with very slow double clicking. I have also set my HKCU -> Direct3D -> VideoMemorySize to the correct amount.

I tried to configure double-clicking to the middle button using xbindkeys, but it generates just two consequential left-button clicks and it seems that it takes forever for on left-button click to register. Double-clicking works well on the game screen, ie. I can choose a saved game with a double-click.

If anyone could guide me to correct direction I would be sooo grateful.