[Wine] Re: Memory Limitations for WINE 1.1.33 under Mac OS Leopard

tpatko wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 3 13:38:39 CST 2009

Dear Alexandre:

Would the changing the memory sizes in loader/main.c to reserve more space for WINE_DOS as you have recommended as be correct if my program is a Win32 console application?  It is not actually a legacy DOS application but rather a very modern Win32 console app (built with modern Intel Windows compilers) but without any graphical components (which is why I asked about building WINE without any graphical support).

Thanks,

Thomas