[Wine] FLDRVW61 Fail Error!

m2b999 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 3 14:38:34 CST 2009

Hi all,

I installed a program through wine (last version) and then I uninstall it through the program itself uninstaller. The program was working ok then, but I uninstall it to upgrade the version.

Now, whenever I try to install the program again, I receive FLDRVW61 fail error. Then, the main window of the program will appear that has the main configuration, but I can't see additional fonts and such. Please do see the uploaded screen shots for that purpose.

Thank you

Links to screen shots:

You can see from the third screen shot that some fonts are missing and even the contents of that programs which are books are inaccessible.