[Wine] 'struct stack_st_X509' has no member named 'num'

nucleo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 4 14:10:21 CST 2009

When building Wine-1.1.34 I get this errors:

gcc -c -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include  -D__WINESRC__ -D_WINX32_ -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -Wall -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wstrict-prototypes -Wwrite-strings -Wtype-limits -Wpointer-arith  -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m32 -march=i686 -mtune=atom -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -fno-var-tracking-assignments  -o dialogs.o dialogs.c
net.c: In function 'netconn_secure_verify':
net.c:342: error: 'struct stack_st_X509' has no member named 'num'
net.c:346: error: 'struct stack_st_X509' has no member named 'data'
net.c: In function 'netconn_init':
net.c:450: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
make[2]: *** [net.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/user/rpmbuild/BUILD/wine-1.1.34/dlls/winhttp'
make[1]: *** [winhttp] Error 2