[Wine] Re: Sentinal USB dongled program

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 5 10:28:02 CST 2009

It isn't that hard to compile wine from source with that patch. The only thing that you need to do which I can't explain is getting all the libraries and applications to compile wine. However, if you're running Ubuntu, just type:

Code:
sudo apt-get build-dep wine

That should get you the build dependencies. After that, you can do the following to get Wine, patch it and compile it:

Code:
git clone git://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git ~/wine-git
cd ~/wine-git
wget ftp://ftp.etersoft.ru/pub/people/amorozov/usb/current/0001-Add-support-of-native-Windows-drivers-for-USB-tokens.txt
wget ftp://ftp.etersoft.ru/pub/people/amorozov/usb/current/0002-Re-generate-some-files.txt
git am 0001*.txt 0002*.txt
./configure
make depend
make
make install

As to using the native USB driver, I have no idea, but I know that some people around these forums might be able to help you with that!

Cheers,

Jorl17