[Wine] Re: ACDSee 2.45 drawing folder icons in black

lahmbi5678 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 6 04:19:55 CST 2009

I've been running my linux desktop for years in 16 bit color depth (65536 colors should be enough for everybody, just kidding), maybe you are talking about 15 bit color depth, that indeed won't work, it never worked. ACDSee worked quite well, the wrong color thingy started a few wine versions ago, afair Roderick Colenbrander fixed some issues already. I don't want to compile wine myself, but probably will install older wine package again, from my point of view it is a regression.