[Wine] Warning log

Alex wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 6 08:29:13 CST 2009

Hi,

I just compiled wine 1.1.34 with

Code:
alex at Evan:~/Projects/wine$ make > /dev/null 2> err_log

I was just wondering if the log could help you to improve wine.

Note that wine successfully compiled and so what err_log contains is only "warnings" as :

Code:
fnt2fon.c: In function ‘main’:
fnt2fon.c:202: attention : ignoring return value of ‘fread’, declared with attribute warn_unused_result

I'm french so there are some words which are translated ('attention' = 'warning' for instance)
But I can recompile it to be 100% english (with LANG=en make I guess)

So are you interested in this log ?