[Wine] Re: What was windows program requested?

KenJackson wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 6 11:55:09 CST 2009

vitamin wrote:
> And who is doing their best, MS???...
> PS: I'll let you answer it before closing this topic as needless flame bait.

vitamin, I think you are assuming ill-intent when the problem is probably just poor English.  Let me try to translate.

phamnhatkhang wrote:
> Every body here knew that wine is a good tool for us to use any windows programs.

This is a general complement--an expression of appreciation for how good Wine is.

phamnhatkhang wrote:
> Ofcuze, it's not worked for some program because it's owner can't be a big company like Microsoft.

There's no point in trying to tell big companies like Microsoft that we would like them to make their products work under Wine, because they don't care about us.

phamnhatkhang wrote:
> But we can see they do their best to help us.

But other, smaller software companies want customers wherever they can get them, so they may try to make their software work better under Wine if they know there is a demand.

Hey phamnhatkhang, I have experienced the frustration of not being able to make myself clear, both in another language and even in English myself.  I hope this helped.