[Wine] Installing WINE on Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 7 07:07:41 CST 2009

dimesio wrote:

>DaveLevy wrote:
>>

>> I am prepared to make changes to the wiki page as suggested by dimesio above, but would again like some advice on ettiquette. This would be my first contribution to the WINE project in any way and am more used to led wikis such as media wiki or confluence where 'out of the blue' contributions are placed on a talk page or submitted as signed comments before being voted (in some way) to the front page.
>

>There is no such system here.

All Wiki entries are subject to additions/deletions and overwriting at any time.  All entries are subject to peer review as well.  However, if you find incorrect information, please update it as well.  The Wiki is way out of date in some areas and needs to be updated to current status with improved information.  You do NOT need to go before a 'board' to get approval here to update the Wiki.  Please be aware if you attempt to spam the Wiki, that there are backups of the Wiki pages so we can restore them (at least from what I understand as several pages had to be rolled back.)

James McKenzie