[Wine] Re: Native 8bit video mode.

Mad Fish wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 7 11:11:28 CST 2009

Of course I have read the wiki page about 256 colors mode and tried everything from there, and I have tried setting renderer to OpenGL as well.
I wish it helped, but it doesn't.

Launching new X session as described on the wiki page just gives me wrong colors and no speed increase at all (seems that Wine doesn't try to use native 8bit mode, even if it is set currently).

OpenGL renderer is as slow for me, as GDI one, doesn't matter. It seems that integrated videocard on my laptop doesn't have proper shaders support.